Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendars!!

i want to sync my microsoft office and my i mac calendar. how do i do this so i see it in my microsoft office from my calendar that comes with the computer

im a new user still learning

thanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 17, 2013 3:22 PM

4 replies

Dec 17, 2013 3:25 PM in response to bassnspear

You need to decide where to put the Master Calendar. That place has to be reachable from the other device, which basically means reachable from the Internet.

Many people decide that rather than allow their home computer to be reachable from the Internet, they will just put the Master Calendar on iCloud.

iCloud: Using iCloud Calendars with Calendar and iCal

Dec 17, 2013 3:28 PM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

i have all my important stuff on my calendar which is then iclouded to my ipad and phone however, i also then get meetings and so on that get schedules via email, these then are set up in the office calendar, but then will not be on my mac calendar, so then niether of them have the same thing.

wondering how i can make that work so its all one

Dec 17, 2013 4:57 PM in response to bassnspear

Understanding the Calendars list

In Calendar (for iOS and OS X), iCal (for OS X Lion), and at iCloud.com, your Calendars list is organized into sections based on the source or location of the calendar:

iCloud calendars: The iCloud section is for calendars that are saved on the iCloud Calendar servers. Any changes made to these calendars are pushed to all devices that are set up to use iCloud Calendar with the same Apple ID.

Local calendars: In some cases, you might have local calendars as well. Local calendars are saved only on your computer or iOS device. They are not pushed to iCloud or any other service, so local calendars on one device do not appear on any of your other devices.

Calendars!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.