Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded mavericks and aperture 3.5.1- now I cannot open my library which is a 3. 2.4 aperture library. It is telling me I have to update my library, how do i do this?

I have downloaded mavericks and aperture 3.5.1- now I cannot open my library which is a 3. 2.4 aperture library. It is telling me I have to update my library, how do i do this?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 17, 2013 6:02 PM

1 reply

Dec 17, 2013 6:19 PM in response to kukametz

If you quit Aperture and then double click the library in the Finder Aperture will open and ask if you want to upgrade the library.

While this usually goes with no problem it is a good idea to have a backup of the library before doing the upgrade just in case.

Note you can not import or use Apertures Switch to feature on a library that needs to be upgraded.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.