Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my MacBook Pro yesterday (17/12/13)

I have updated my MacBook Pro (late 2011, 8 GB of RAM, 750 GB of HD and Processor i7) with the latest update (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6065?viewlocale=pt_BR&locale=pt_BR) and since then, NOTHING at all seems to be working as fast. Everything i click takes forever to load and happen. Even a simple click to close an application takes more then 10 seconds to respond. The mail is terrible and safari is very slow. I just regret updating yesterday and want to know if there is anything i could do to reverse the update. Id o have time machine and it has all the back ups...

Any ideas.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 3:48 AM

7 replies

Dec 18, 2013 3:51 AM in response to marcvaladares

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

As you have got a Time Machine backup, it's easy to go back to OS X 10.9.

First, hold Command and R keys while your Mac is starting up to start up into OS X Recovery, which will give you different options. One of them will be to restore a Time Machine backup, so connect the external drive with the Time Machine backup, choose that option and follow its steps.

Sorry for hearing your experience. If I were you, I would try to upgrade to OS X 10.9.1 again, but if you do not want to do it, you can wait for OS X 10.9.2

I updated my MacBook Pro yesterday (17/12/13)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.