Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just purchased my first MacBook Pro and it is pretty fantastic. I own the disks for Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate, and Office 2010 Professional Plus, and need to run them in this Mac. 32 bit discs. Can this happen in boot camp?

I am trying to run Windows and Mac OS on my brand new MacBook Pro. I need to be able to boot to either one. I don't need a lot of hard drive space for the Windows OS. However, the software discs I own for Windows are 32 bit install. Is there a way to run this with what I have? I have the new MacBook 13 in. with retina display. 2.6Ghz i5 with 8GB RAM and 512 GB PCIe Hard drive.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 8:42 AM

There are no replies.

I have just purchased my first MacBook Pro and it is pretty fantastic. I own the disks for Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate, and Office 2010 Professional Plus, and need to run them in this Mac. 32 bit discs. Can this happen in boot camp?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.