Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can we monitor the status of a shipping made by Aperture ?

I order 4 copies of a book that I made with Aperture. I just don't know how monitor the status of my delivery (before Xmas)

Aperture 3

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 11:12 AM

6 replies

Dec 18, 2013 11:43 AM in response to RockeRocke

It says that I don't have any order associated with my account. So I assume that Aperture's delivery system is somehow outside the Apple system.

No, the books are bought from the Print Products store. They should show up on the Order Status page. are you using the same AppleID you used to order your book? Did you receive an email receipt with your order number?

Dec 18, 2013 1:30 PM in response to léonie

You were right. I called. It took a while but I must say: a very good service on the phone. The problem: even after the proceeding bar reaches 100%, it is not completed. You have to wait until a final confirmation warning appears. It can take 10 or 15 minutes before everything is finished. So I sent it again, and they will do their best. It should be here before Xmas.

How can we monitor the status of a shipping made by Aperture ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.