Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My keyboard does not change language in facebook log in

I just bought MacBook Pro 15'4 I am in general new user with mac !!! My primary keyboard language is English and my secondary is Greek. When i try to log in to my facebook account i wrote my e-mail (in english of course) and my password is in greek and when i change the input source to greek does not change and greek became transparent in the language bar at the top !! I don't have an idea why cannot let me change the language only in this step to put my psw. I am using Safari and Chrome too, and is happening in both browsers too !!! I would be greateful and apriciated if someone can help me !!!

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 2:25 PM

3 replies

Dec 18, 2013 10:12 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

thanks a lot for your help !!! i downoladed firefox and the same problem when i will go to put my psw only in this step cannot let me change from english to greek !!!! why this is happening ??? i think that,this is a browser problem not macbook's or keybord problem !?!

*and it still does it when i change the primary language to greek again 😟

My keyboard does not change language in facebook log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.