Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I print all my contacts including phone numbers from iCloud

I used to be able to print all of my contacts including phone numbers etc from iCloud. Since all the upgrades I can not do this. I used to be able to change the display by clicking on a ribbon at the top then clicking the gear to have it print. No ribbon any more and no way to change the display. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 3:54 PM

Sunbunny,

I can print "All Contacts," on iCloud.com by clicking on the "All Contacts" list, then using the (command+a) keyboard shortcut, next clicking on the gear icon, and finally choosing "Print."

You do not indicate what hardware, or OS X system, you are using, but I am using an iMac, with Mavericks.

User uploaded file

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2013 3:54 PM in response to Sunbunny61

Sunbunny,

I can print "All Contacts," on iCloud.com by clicking on the "All Contacts" list, then using the (command+a) keyboard shortcut, next clicking on the gear icon, and finally choosing "Print."

You do not indicate what hardware, or OS X system, you are using, but I am using an iMac, with Mavericks.

User uploaded file

Dec 19, 2013 2:37 PM in response to Ferd II

Hi Ferd,

Thanks for gettting back to me.

I am using a Dell Laptop, Inspiron 15R, 500 gb hard drive, 6 gb ram, Intel Core i5-2410M cpu with Windows 7 with 64 bit operating system and the latest version of IE as browser. All my Windows, Java, etc. updates are current on my computer and my iPhone 5 which is running IOS 7.0.4. My keyboard doesn't have a command key. It's got Contol, Alt, Function, Shift, but no Command. Please advise. Thanks.

Dec 20, 2013 8:21 PM in response to Ferd II

Thanks again Ferd. I looked up equivalent of command key on Dell keybrd. It is Windows insignia, however that didn't work. I selected all with the pop up menu by right clicking, which accomplished the same thing, however when I tried to print, it would only print out a couple of names per page and no add'l info. I stopped the printer and tried manually highlighting and selecting all with the same printing result. I finally gave in and called Apple support. After explaining my problem, while I was on hold, I thought I would try the process using Google browser instead of I.E. Guess what, IT WORKED!! All that hassle because of Internet Explorer. I now can print (or print to .pdf file to save) any time. I do appreciate your input that would have worked with the interpretation of the command key had I not used IE. live and learn. :-)

how can I print all my contacts including phone numbers from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.