Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad has stopped syncing my calendar. Both iPhone and ipad. After going to the setting - mail, contacts,calendar my Ipad has no where under the calendar category for default calendar. How can I get my calendar to sync between iPhone and ipad???

Up until recently my calendar were syncing (between my iPhone 4 & ipad mini). They are no longer synching. I have searched and everything matches to all the resolutions, the problem is on my ipad under Calendars in the settings there is no option for "default calendar". Every other option matches to what is on my phone, just the default calendar option is missing. The default email is the same for both. Help!!!!

Thank you

Penelope190

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 8:55 PM

There are no replies.

My ipad has stopped syncing my calendar. Both iPhone and ipad. After going to the setting - mail, contacts,calendar my Ipad has no where under the calendar category for default calendar. How can I get my calendar to sync between iPhone and ipad???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.