Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you know if the iPhone...

How do you know if the iPhone that I bought new in fact it is a refurbished product?

Since I upgraded to the latest version of IOS, is worse. The wi-fi does not work anymore, 3G network makes it even more hard to get, some apps that should work, close or take a long time to load, even the screen to make phone calls has long recharge times. 😢 Do you have suggestions? Thank you!

E' possibile sapere se l'iPhone che hai acquistato per nuovo in realtà è un prodotto ricondizionato?

Da quando l'ho aggiornato all'ultima versione di IOS, è peggiorato. Il wi-fi non funziona più, la rete 3G fà ancora più fatica a ricevere, alcune app che dovrebbero funzionare, si chiudono o ci mettono molto tempo per caricarsi, perfino la schermata per telefonare ha tempi di ricarica lunghi. 😢 Avete suggerimenti? Grazie!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 2:05 AM

7 replies

Dec 19, 2013 2:51 AM in response to DuckSala

Hi DuckSala,

Try going to "Settings", and then "Cellular", and then look at the "Lifetime" usage... I am pretty sure that even if the phone is reset to factory default, it still maintains this "Lifetime" usage record. If the "Lifetime" usage is longer than the amount of time you have had the phone out of the box, then it is most likely refurbished. Spero che questo ti aiuta! Ciao 🙂

Dec 28, 2013 6:08 AM in response to Sushimonsterr

Sushimonsterr wrote:

Try going to "Settings", and then "Cellular", and then look at the "Lifetime" usage... I am pretty sure that even if the phone is reset to factory default, it still maintains this "Lifetime" usage record. If the "Lifetime" usage is longer than the amount of time you have had the phone out of the box, then it is most likely refurbished. Spero che questo ti aiuta! Ciao 🙂

However, if you restore a phone from a back up of an older phone, I believe the lifetime information gets transferred as well.

How do you know if the iPhone...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.