Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using two different app stores with a single apple id

Hi,

My problem is that I travel a lot from europe to america. Sometimes, i need to download apps that are region specific (mainly telco operator apps) and they don't appear in the US app store. By changing the region of my apple id, i'm forced to change all my address details and credit card info everytime.

Is it possible to keep all my addresses and credit cards (from different countries) stored in apple servers to allow me to just change from one option to another without having to have to change it manually??

And more important, what will happen with all my apps, iBooks, music, etc when i do this? They all belong to the same apple id, but will i find trouble using them ?(specially those that are under rights management because they deliver content that depend on your region)

Thank you very much for your help

Alberto Garcia

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 4:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 6:51 AM

Is it possible to keep all my addresses and credit cards (from different countries) stored in apple servers to allow me to just change from one option to another without having to have to change it manually?

For use by one Apple ID, no.

1 reply

Using two different app stores with a single apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.