Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I burn a cd from "iTunes LP"?

No songs are listed, just "iTunes LP." When I try to add to playlist and burn, it tells me there are no items to burn to disc.

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 7:01 AM

You can't burn an iTunes LP to an audio CD, it isn't a song.

See HT3823 - About iTunes LP and iTunes Extras.

Depending upon the way you are viewing the library, or have edited metadata, or reimported content, the iTunes LP may be disconnected from the tracks of the album it is meant to belong to.

tt2

5 replies

Dec 19, 2013 7:14 AM in response to turingtest2

Thanks for the information. I do think that the "iTunes LP" has become disconnected from the individual tracks of the album somehow, The album was purchased via iPhone and put in the cloud. I then downloaded it from the cloud onto my PC to try to burn an audio CD. The only thing that downloaded was the "iTunes LP" format with no songs listed. The file folder also just contains the LP audio file, no individual tracks that can be put in a playlist. Is there any way to remedy that problem?

How can I burn a cd from "iTunes LP"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.