Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since the last reboot, some functions of Photoshop CC just disappeared !!

Hi there !

Since my last reboot 2hrs ago, my Photoshop CC seems to have lost some shortcuts paired with my Wacom Intuos 5 tablet ! I explain, when I use the brush tool, I make CTRL/ALT/left-right to decrease or increase my brush size, it was just working fine since the last reboot, now it's just grapping and moving the whole photoshop window !!! Result : I lose a lot of precious minutes in my workflow...........!!!!!

Did the last update (apparently installed during that reboot) change anything in the graphic card settings or any thing like that ???

Please, I'm lost here !

Courtesy,

Anthony

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9), not on 10.9.1 yet

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 1:47 PM

Ok, so to anyone who eventually got the same issue, MY answer was quite simple, the app "Hyperdock" was turned on after the reboot, and a shortcut, identical as my photoshop one, was taking over everything else ! so turn off the setting that allows you to grab and move the windows to get back the precious function on photoshop with a tablet ! TadaaaaaAAAAAA \o/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2013 1:47 PM in response to AP_Photographie

Ok, so to anyone who eventually got the same issue, MY answer was quite simple, the app "Hyperdock" was turned on after the reboot, and a shortcut, identical as my photoshop one, was taking over everything else ! so turn off the setting that allows you to grab and move the windows to get back the precious function on photoshop with a tablet ! TadaaaaaAAAAAA \o/

Since the last reboot, some functions of Photoshop CC just disappeared !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.