Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Photo Browser does not associate with correct Aperture Library

When I open the Mail Photo Browser, I am presented with a correct iPhoto library, but in viewing the mail photo browser for Aperture, it shows a different library which I want to change. How do I change to my correct Aperture library?

Thanks!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 1:41 PM

1 reply

Dec 21, 2013 9:06 AM in response to NN2RL

Hi NN2RL,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If you do not see the right pictures from Aperture when using the Photo Browser, here's how to change the current Aperture library:

1. Open Aperture.
  2. Choose File > Switch to Library > [library filename].
  3. If the library you are looking for doesn’t appear in the Switch to Library submenu, choose Other.
  4. In the dialog that appears, select the library you want to open from the list, then click Choose.

Aperture 3 User Manual: Working with Library Files

http://documentation.apple.com/en/aperture/usermanual/#chapter=3%26section=3

You may need to quit Aperture and quit/re-launch Mail before you will see the right pictures in the Photo Browser.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Mail Photo Browser does not associate with correct Aperture Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.