Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I re-download an incomplete song?

I recently downloaded Maroon5 Overexposed and track number 6, Lady Killer was incomplete. I googled it and one support response was to delete it and re-download it. Well I deleted that sucker and now I can't figure out how to re-download it. I get the message that all data has already been downloaded for this device. I shouldn't have to go to another pc, install itunes, authorize it, download it, and transfer it. HELP! I didn't think it would be such a major pain in the *** to download a song again.

I've looked through several threads but still can't find the info I'm looking for.

Thanks.

cj

Windows 7

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 2:30 PM

1 reply

Dec 21, 2013 2:16 PM in response to coryjayw

Hey coryjayw,

Thanks for the question. You may have already attempted these steps, but the following resource provides information on accessing your purchased history within the iTunes Store:

iTunes 11 for Windows: Download previous purchases from the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12491

Download previous iTunes Store purchases to an authorized computer

1. Click iTunes Store near the top of the iTunes window.

2. Click the Purchased link at the right of the iTunes Store homepage (below Quick Links).

3. In the page that appears, select a category.

[... see article for additional steps]

Thanks,

Matt M.

how can I re-download an incomplete song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.