Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does a new I Phone have I Care coverage or do I have to buy it?

Just purchase a new I Phone 5C from Rogers. Does a new phone come with I Care coverage or do I have to buy it?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 5:42 PM

3 replies

Dec 19, 2013 5:57 PM in response to CavelS

When purchasing a new device you get 90 days of complimentary phone support and a year of hardware warranty

You have 30 days from the purchase date to purchase AppleCare + which extends your hardware warranty an additional year and gives you phone support for those two years.

It also gives you accidental damage incidents which means if you were to drop the phone and crack the screen or the device were to come into contact with liquid you would only have to pay $79 dollars to replace it instead of the out of warranty cost of $269

If you dont want to purchase AC+ you can always call the tech support line and purchase AppleProtectionPlan for $69 dollars which offers the same as AC+ but without the Accidental damage incidents.

Hope this helps.

Does a new I Phone have I Care coverage or do I have to buy it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.