Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I download drivers for my Kodak ESP 7250 printer, my Mac says it does not recognize the manufacture or is not authorized what can I do

When I download drivers for my Kodak ESP 7250 printer, my Mac says it does not recognize the manufacture or is not authorized what can I do

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 11:25 AM

2 replies

Dec 20, 2013 12:28 PM in response to Kappy

Kappy wrote:

Open Security & Privacy preferences. Click on the lock icon and enter your admin password. Click on the radio button at the bottom that says "Anywhere." Then try again.

The above implicitly assumes you are downloading these drivers directly from Kodak or Apple, and not from any other source. If you're not downloading these drivers from Kodak or Apple, then see if there is a direct source; don't install these drivers from other sources. If these are the official Kodak software bits, then I'd also encourage contacting the Kodak support folks directly, and asking them to either post this information, or to get their code properly signed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.