I have been using Mavericks for 3 months and around early December I can't use Pages 4.1 anymore. This started after I saved a large document (containing images and my writings) and it crashed with this error message: "Pages quit unexpectedly while using the SFWordProcessing plug-in.". When I opened the same document in Pages 5.0, it worked flawlessly. However, opening Pages 4.1 (with or without opening the document) causes the same error message to appear and alternate between "Pages quit unexpectedly while using the SFWordProcessing plug-in." or "Pages quit unexpectedly after using the Pages plug-in." when I choose to reopen.
So far, I've tried:
1. Removing Hoefler font and reinstalling the latest version (didn't work)
2. Validating fonts, removing error and warnings font, empty trash (didn't work)
3. Boot to safe mode, open Pages 4.1 (still getting the same error message)
4. Boot to safe mode, restart, open Pages 4.1 (still getting the same error message)
5. Deleting Caches after step 2 from safe mode, normal restart, open Pages 4.1 (didn't work)
6. Restoring Pages 4.1 through Time Machine before the problem occured, restart, open Pages 4.1 (didn't work)
7. Login from Guess account, open Pages 4.1, it worked (I can open and create document on Guess account only without error message popping)
Is there a way to fix the error on Administrator account without reinstalling Mavericks or removing Pages 4.1?
I've included the latest Problem Details and System Configurations from error report:
*I will try to update Mavericks to 10.9.1 tomorrow. I will post result whether it worked or not.