Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a problem with my iphone 5, it stuck in DFU, it gives me an error called 1669 & i don't know what to do... Pleease any help will be apprecited... Thanks, God Bless you

I got a problem with my iphone 5, it stuck in DFU, it gives me an error called 1669 & i don't know what to do... Pleease any help will be apprecited... Thanks, God Bless you

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 2:15 PM

3 replies

Dec 30, 2013 2:11 PM in response to Alex Artz

Alex,

I apologize for that as the information in the article changed after I responded to this issue. Error 1669 can be similar to error 1. Try the troubleshooting steps for error one as outlined below.

Check for hardware issues

Try to restore your iOS device two more times while connected with a cable, computer, and network you know are good. Also, confirm your security software and settings are allowing communication between your device and update servers. If you still see the alert when you update or restore, contact Apple support.

Common errors: 1, 10-47, 1002, 1011, 1012, 1014, 1000-1020.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, see the section labeled issue not resolved in the article below.

iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2802

-Jason H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.