Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email identity

when I send an email from my iCloud account the recipient sees an email from "MobileMe" in their inbox. I think some of my emails aren't getting through or opened because they don't have my name attached. How can I change this so my emails have my name name attached?

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 3:59 PM

3 replies

Dec 22, 2013 6:22 PM in response to PapaMagnus

You set the sender name for iCloud email sent from your Mac by going to icloud.com, signing into your account, opening Mail, clicking the gear shaped icon on the bottom left and choosing Preferences, going to the Accounts tab and entering the name you want to use in the Full Name field and clicking Done. Then quit Mail on your Mac and re-open it and you sending name should appear in the drop-down list when you compose a new email.

I'm not sure if that is you problem, but you might check to see if "MobleMe" was somehow listed in the Full Name field in your Mail preferences on icloud.com.

email identity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.