Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn't iTunes compatible with Ubuntu?

I just really think that Apple really needs to make their Itunes services more availalable.

Obviously, having Itunes on Windows makes it apply to a wider audience, and it helps encourage users to switch to Mac. Or even just use Ipods/Iphones/Ipads.

Yet, if anybody runs Linux they could proably get Itunes running in one way or another... But it wouldn't be as easy as simply installing it. Which is the way it really should be.

So why not just make it easy like they have for Windows and Apple users?

I've recently become more of a computer geek, and especially being a Mac user who has LOTS of Music in Itunes, I'd love it to work on all my future operating systems.

Besides, with things like Steam OS coming out for free, it'd be a very wise choice to make Itunes work on more platforms!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think?

P.S. In case you were wondering, this has partially came up because I'm excited to potentially be using cloud storage at my own home with an external hard drive.

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 7:11 PM

Tell Apple:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

1 reply

Why isn't iTunes compatible with Ubuntu?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.