Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I installed apps. They seem to have disappeared. When I search them in the App store and click 'open', nothing happens.

Title pretty self explanatory. I installed several apps that seem to have disappeared from the folders they were in.

However, I can still see them if I search them in the app store (It shows "open" instead of install. But when I click Open nothing at all happens)

I can also see them if I go to updates and look at purchased. All the apps are there but they not shown in the folders I dragged them to, and if I click open, nothing at all happens, And help would be great!

Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 4:52 PM

5 replies

Dec 21, 2013 3:02 PM in response to Alfred DeRose

Restrictions are already off. It's weird. It seemed to have happened a few days ago I was going through my apps and removing some. I am sure I did not delete these ones, but when I went to use them they were not in the folder. So I checked the App store and it had the "open" icon (which should indicate they are STILL on my phone [and not in the cloud], however they are NOWHERE on the phone and if I click open, it's just nothing happens)

I installed apps. They seem to have disappeared. When I search them in the App store and click 'open', nothing happens.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.