Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!

I have an iPod Classic 80G that all of a sudden went into recovery mode. iTunes tells me I have to restore it, so I did (several times) but when it gets to the point that the restore has been done and it is restarting, it never moves from the screen with the apple on it. Almost like it hangs in the restart, which means it never gets to the point where iTunes recognizes it so I can put my music back on it. If I hard restart it two times in a row, it will reinitiate the restore again, but still only gets to the same point every time. I have tried two different computers and different USB ports. Here's the kicker...if I take it off the USB cord and plug it into my BOSE player, it will eventually (a few minutes) pop up with the menus like nothing is wrong, but with no content (music). So I select "English", then plug it into the computer and do a restore...same thing! What now?

iPod classic, iOS 1.x

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 5:52 PM

There are no replies.

HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.