Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I go to the App Store and try to log in, it comes up to old email. Had to change my password to as that to get to apple account to sign in with correct email. But when I try to sign into App Store is pop up old email and new pass word only works with correct email id, and so then we go thru another routine of changing passwords, and BE SURE DONT REUSE A PASSWORD. Soon I will be out of ideas for passwords, and still cannot use my ipad. Do I just have to return my new air pad to get it cleaned out. It is, after all, a month old but mostly useless you can sign in.

iPad, less an 2 month lold!

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 6:29 AM

7 replies

Dec 21, 2013 7:13 AM in response to Diavonex

How do I sign out of the old account? I don't see anyplace to bring up that account. I changed ISPs and went to new account, but old account keeps popping up. What generates at username@comcast.net? Then logged on on username@centurylink.net, and could see my account settings. Once I opened App Store, pop up asked for login under the Comcast.net account. Cannot seem to get rid of Comcast account so it will use my century link account.

Dec 21, 2013 7:35 AM in response to Diavonex

So just signing in as the new me won't let me edit my account? I looked at it once it forced me to change my password, as I evidently could answer the history questions properly, and it only shows the centurylink account. And going to link you provided shows a long list of things I have no recollection of signing into. How to I know I cleared everything? I really need to visit each app to make sure I change them too?

Have a feeling my Apple Experience will soon end. Can't seem to log in two days running without an error message, new password, which I just changed this am, and now won't accept because it used a user name I changed three weeks ago and not the new one I just had to create.

So far my posts to questions about Apple have not been very favorable. Know now why large business used that other guy......

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.