Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar 403 CalDAVMigrateto ServerQueueableOperation error

I tried to use iCloud to sync my Calendar to my iPhone. I had to under Mavericks; iTunes sync won't work.

The iphone got the calendar but I cannot use my MacBoook Pro Calendar anymore. It continuously tries to sync with iCloud and will not allow any operations. I have to force quit to close it.

To post this message I had to create a new Apple ID becaues Apple's site kept forcing me to sign-in and create a community name but then would tell I already had one and not let me log in.

The directions under System Preferences are incoherent; it keeps asking if I want to delete Calendar from iCloud even though I have not changed the setting.

Clearly, Apple has outsourced much of the underlying code-writing. iCloud must be a stealth ad campaign for Windows8 or Android.

What an utter disaster. Is there a simple fix? If this a reinstall it all "solution", then just suggest an alternate calendar app.

Thank you to anyone who has done Apple's IT job for them.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 10:10 AM

Thanks to Ferd II https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4069057?answerId=24195409022#24195409022

1 reply

Calendar 403 CalDAVMigrateto ServerQueueableOperation error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.