Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manual for Symphony app

I have just purchased and installed the music-notation app 'Symphony 2.6.4' on my iPhone 3G (iOS 4.2.1). The users' manual referred to in the AppStore and elsewhere seems no longer to be available from <http://www.xeapps.com/symphony-manual.pdf>, the site specified in the AppStore, etc. I wonder if any reader of these discussions has an idea from where I might be able to obtain this manual?

Thank you in anticipation.

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 11:03 AM

7 replies

Dec 22, 2013 6:30 AM in response to Michael Graubart

PS: Google found me the right manual on DocStoc.com, but I am not prepared to pay for the manual a month's downloading fee that is 3 or 4 times what I paid for the app. The whole manual is actually there in miniature, barely legible, on the DocStoc webpage, but I shoul;d still be grateful for a pointer to a legible, downloadable version.

Dec 22, 2013 10:27 AM in response to tonefox

Yes, in fact Symphony was the original app created by Xenon Labs and went through several updates before being superseded by SymphonyPro, its later devopment. The latter is much, much better. But until I can afford a new cup of coffee iPhone, I am stuck with plain old Symphony. Being an experienced composer and teacher who has used Finale (like Sibelius, Finale is a very complex and sophisticated music notation application for desktop computers) for years, I find Symphony quite frustrating, but in principle it may be useful for putting down ideas while away from home.

Manual for Symphony app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.