Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unwanted Scrolling, Again :-( _&_ Again :-(

(I know that my problem may not be with Mac OS X v10.8.5 only, but I use that today.) Again, I tell that my iMac goes a-little Crazy when it scrolls all by-itself.

One-place that my iMac does un-wanted scrolling is in Quicken Essentials. There often, the transaction that I enter can run-up off-screen. < Aaargh: Get Back Down Here to See! > Anyone else see this, please? (Misery loves Company, yes?)

P. S. How nifty that the colors of the text pasted-through. If _you_ can't see them, then to _my_ eyes, Quicken Essentials appears in brown & < Aaargh! ... > appears in dark-red. :-)
:-)

P. P. S. About me using older Mac OS X v10.8.5, my iMac has 4 GB of RAM. Before I Break-down & Upgrade to Mavericks (Mac OS X v10.9), I'll feel more-comfortable with another 4 MB of RAM. (My total RAM will be 8 MB.)

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), 2.5 GHz Intel Core I5 P. & 4 GB M.

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 1:21 PM

1 reply

Dec 26, 2013 1:22 PM in response to Bob Novy

Hmmm, about my Unwanted Scrolling discussion, I see No Reply after a full day or two.

Does this mean _either_ that I stumped you _or_ that you do not see this problem? [Either way, I remain un-satisfied. :-( ]

So still, I think that my unwanted scrolling may be because I live Hard-wired to the Internet. (But even this remains a Theory: a Pet Theory, but still a Theory.)

I still enjoy writing, as from 1985 to 1990. Those years, I crafted a thesis to earn my PhD. :-)

Unwanted Scrolling, Again :-( _&_ Again :-(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.