Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does anyone have information re: motion 5.1 ? the latest security bulletin describes the need for it but neither " software update: or the "app store" seems to have it.

I have read and re read this security bulletin and I have checked software update and the " app store" and there is no mention of "motion" or "motion 5.1"

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Dec 21, 2013 4:21 PM in response to Frednadel

Thank you very much. now I understand why I cannot find either the application or its update anywhere.

it is not part of the OS or one of the apploications included with the OS. this is a fairly new iMac

and I have never purchased the application and / or installed it. that it was not installed with the OS is the answer

Thanks again

frednadel

does anyone have information re: motion 5.1 ? the latest security bulletin describes the need for it but neither " software update: or the "app store" seems to have it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.