Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What can I do to disable ads?

Hello there everyone.

I want to know what can I do to block ads on my iPhone (apps, browser, etc) ?

I have recently been wondering and thinking about the anoying ads. Well what I think about that is the most apps come with these anoying ads! I have to say there's a lot of things that I do not like ads

1. They cosume internet from your carrier (for example you want to be conected to skype or ibiza sonica and not only the app consume internet also de ads)

if you have 1 GB and if you plus every app that offer this ''anoying service'' guess how long is going to last your internet 3G or 4G on your device?

2. Many apps in the App Store offer a Pro version ''ads free'' and other fetures not available on the free app; however what I think is that I don't have to pay for hiding ads I mean... It's my phone I bought it I don't have to pay for hinding ads in a device that it's mine, I have the right of privacy etc..

3. Basically you pay to hide something that you did not request to get, they track info of your consumes or likes in purposes to sale things to you and 3rd you're not anything from there. isn't rediculous?

well it's my opinion ''WHO LIKES TO WATCH ADS WHILE YOUR TYPING OR THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO SOEMTHING IMPORTANT

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 1:59 PM

1 reply

Dec 21, 2013 2:03 PM in response to Davlem

Davlem wrote:

2. Many apps in the App Store offer a Pro version ''ads free'' and other fetures not available on the free app; however what I think is that I don't have to pay for hiding ads I mean... It's my phone I bought it I don't have to pay for hinding ads in a device that it's mine, I have the right of privacy etc

So how do you propose developers should make money? They could perhaps only offer paid for versions with no ads. Would that suit you better?

If you don't want ads, don't download ad supported apps. It's completely under your control.

What can I do to disable ads?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.