Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Water damage"

So, I have had my apple macbook pro retina display 15 inch for nearly a year and a half. Has never been exposed to water or anything of that nature, always in a case when it's not in use. A few weeks ago, had a couple areas of dead pixels on the screen appear. Took it in and it still being under warranty, said the screen would be replaced. Go to pick it up tonight, get it back no questions asked, drive home and turns out the screen was NOT replaced. Call the store and get on the phone with the technicion who apparently "fixed" my computer and claimed that there was water damage (even thought this thing has never seen moisture in it's life). Bottom line, it wasn't fixed due to there being "water damage."

For anyone whose ever dealed with this, is it worth even trying to get a new screen out of the bunch, or is it just a dead end? Have always loved apple products, but after wasting several hours of my time driving back and forth and whatnot, am very ****** off about this. If anyone has some two sense about this situation please feel free to share.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 5:24 PM

There are no replies.

"Water damage"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.