Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7.0.4

Hey guys,

I have just upgraded my iphone 5 to a iphone 5s and I have noticed when I started using the 5s, it didn't have the ios 7.0.4 but the previous one, all was fine until I updated to the ios 7.0.4 and now every time I am in text messages (mainly) it does like a quick blink on the screen and goes back to normal, it doesn't even last a second but I just want to make sure this is just a update thing and will be fixed in the next update.

Or if any of you guys have the same issue. It did the same on my iphone 5 as well, only when it was updated to ios 7.0.4

Thanks guys.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 2:35 PM

Hello there, NTGiulty.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up some steps for troubleshooting unexpected performance on an app in iOS 7. Even though it's a new phone, these steps should help:

iOS: Understanding multitasking

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4211

Particularly:

Additional Information

If an app doesn't respond to your input, or doesn't perform as expected, do the following, testing after each step:

1. Check for app updates.
  2. Force the app to close.
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Update your iOS device.

Learn more about troubleshooting apps.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2013 2:35 PM in response to NTGIULTY

Hello there, NTGiulty.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up some steps for troubleshooting unexpected performance on an app in iOS 7. Even though it's a new phone, these steps should help:

iOS: Understanding multitasking

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4211

Particularly:

Additional Information

If an app doesn't respond to your input, or doesn't perform as expected, do the following, testing after each step:

1. Check for app updates.
  2. Force the app to close.
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Update your iOS device.

Learn more about troubleshooting apps.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

iOS 7.0.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.