Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem exporting jpg files

When exporting jpg images from Aperture to a USB stick, I selected 'JPEG - Original Size' in the export popup, but the images exported were only 10k thumbnails although the images in Aperture are all over 3mb.

I got round it by uploading the jpg files to Flickr, then downloading them, but I shouldn't have to do that!

This has worked properly in the past, any suggestions how to make it work again would be very welcome 🙂

Richard

iMac (17-inch Late 2006), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 10:47 AM

Hi Richard,

Confirm that the settings attached to the Preset "JPEG - Original Size" are what you think they should be.

"ApertureâžžPresetsâžžImage Export".

Confirm (just in case) that you are exporting via one of the "FileâžžExport" dialogs.

Export a couple of the files to your Desktop (or other Finder folder for testing). Are they the right dimensions?

--Kirby.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2013 10:47 AM in response to RichardCarpenter

Hi Richard,

Confirm that the settings attached to the Preset "JPEG - Original Size" are what you think they should be.

"ApertureâžžPresetsâžžImage Export".

Confirm (just in case) that you are exporting via one of the "FileâžžExport" dialogs.

Export a couple of the files to your Desktop (or other Finder folder for testing). Are they the right dimensions?

--Kirby.

Problem exporting jpg files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.