Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

from Aperture, I am trying to photo stream my 5 star photos (380 of them); therefore, I highlight the photos, click share, note the name of the photo stream, click ok but nothing gets loaded into the photo stream.

from Aperture, I am trying to photo stream my 5 star photos (380 of them located in smart folder); therefore, I highlight the photos, click share, note the name of the photo stream, click ok but nothing gets loaded into the photo stream.

I go to a different project in aperture, choose a bunch of photos and it up load OK

I go back to the five star group and select 4 photos to upload to a new photo stream--nothing.

very confusing as I have 25GB of storage and I am not approaching any of the other limits (that I am aware of)

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), Aperture 3 with photo stream

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 10:33 AM

There are no replies.

from Aperture, I am trying to photo stream my 5 star photos (380 of them); therefore, I highlight the photos, click share, note the name of the photo stream, click ok but nothing gets loaded into the photo stream.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.