Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export dropdown windows does not show up when i hit the export movie (Command E) button

I am having this problem when I hit the export button or I use Command+E nothing happens, it should give me a window with all the settings to export and al that stuff but instead the beachball thingy comes for 2 seconds and nothing happens at all.

If someone know's how and why this happens, PLEASE send me a email to: Christiaanvanarum2@gmail.com

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), Motion 5.0.2

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 2:48 PM

1 reply

Dec 23, 2013 6:37 AM in response to Christiaan99hnh

this usually happens when there is an issue with the directory structure of a drive on your computer. How many drives do you have attached? Are you connected to drives via a network? Try disconnecting all external drives and disconnecting from the network and see if that solves the problem. You might try running disk utility: repair disk and run diskwarrior if you have it on all drives.

Export dropdown windows does not show up when i hit the export movie (Command E) button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.