Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When is Apple going to fix iCloud disconnection issues?

When is Apple going to fix the iCloud disconnection issues? I have an iPhone 4s runing iOS 7 and run exclusively out of iCloud. My iPhone is constantly disconnecting from iCloud at a minimum of once per week. It seems to have gotten worse over the month of December 2013. I am tired of having to log out of my iCloud account on my iPhone, hard reset the device and then logback in to "hopefully" get all my data back. This happens with my wife's phone too. FIX IT!

Maybe it is time for an Android device!

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 3:25 PM

1 reply

Dec 22, 2013 3:32 PM in response to MS3104

If this is happening while connected to your home wifi, you might try trobleshooting potential network connectivity issues, include power-cycling your wireless router (unplugging it for 15 seconds, then plugging it back in), resetting network settings on your devices, updating the firmware on your router, and changing the router's DNS settings to use Google's public DNS (see https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using).

When is Apple going to fix iCloud disconnection issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.