6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2014 7:58 PM by CalianeFria
yuyu2 Level 1 (5 points)

I would like to know that how to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes, Any advice is useful for me,Thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3
  • Kivenlly Level 1 (10 points)

Well, iPhone backup extractor is a third pary app, it can restore all data from your iPhone backup, as for me I used Vibosoft iPhone/iPad/iPod backu extractor app, works well on my windows 8.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/23709357#23709357

• Aieoanwe Level 1 (0 points)

You can use some iPhone Backup Extractor tools to help you, which are specially designed to extract your iPhone backup files for you, among the most popular tools, i like iPubsoft iPhone Backup Extractor best!

• batian36 Level 1 (0 points)

There are thousands of iPhone software, but the iStonsoft iPhone Backup Extractor is the best I have ever used.

With this tool, you can extract all the data from iPhone backup files.

• hanty Level 1 (0 points)

Because of gadgets being stolen, damaged, lost, accidental deletion or other reasons, you may want to extract contacts from your iPhone so that you can view them on your Mac. No matter what cases you refer to, just note that you‘re able to retrieve crucial data by extracting them from iTunes backup so long as you still keep it. To extract them to your Mac, all you need to do is download and install an Coolmuster iPhone backup extractor.

iphone-backup-extractor-mac-scr.jpg

• ererqwqw Level 1 (10 points)

Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes is not difficult,As we all know that the iPhone no Memory card,iPhone data is stored on a SIM card and iPhone memory,We can't to read the data,we need to use some tools to help us Extract iPhone Backup File,Now there are a lot of software in the market, is to choose a good software can we use up more at ease,You can follow this guide to Restore/Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes

Step 1. Install iStonsoft iPad/iPod/iPhone Data Recovery on your PC

Step 2. Click "Start Scan" to extract files from iPhone backup

Step 3. Check need to Backup iPhone files

Step 4. Choose you want to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes

Step 5. Click "Recover" to Recover iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes

Finally,Wish you Merry Christmas!

MC.jpg

• CalianeFria Level 1 (0 points)

yep, agree!

I have tried iPhone Data Recovery, which is efficient, I think !

I can check all of my backup files with it, even different iOS files. As an iPhone user, I believe that backup and extract iPhone data regularly in iTunes or iCloud is necessary!