Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad?

I have been take a lot of photos in my college with my iPad, now I want to share them with my family, but I have been deleted some of them, now I want to get back my deleted photos from my iPad, so what can I do to recover my deleted iPad photos? Is there any way to restore the beautiful photo deleted in my iPad?Can you give me some advise?

iPad, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 10:23 PM

8 replies

Jun 4, 2016 3:26 AM in response to dailos898

iOS does not have a recycle bin for deleted photos. When you delete a picture from camera roll, it will delete from any folder you put it in as the folder is just a pointer from camera roll to the photo.

If the pictures are on your computer, you can sync them back. If you backed up your iPad before you deleted them, you can restore your iPad from that backup. If they are not on your computer and/or you didn't back them up unless you try professional Mobiledic iOS data recovery for iphone, otherwise I'm afraid you are very unlikely to get them back.

<Link Edited by Host>

How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.