Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way of sorting podcasts? They appear sorted alphabetically by Podcast name, but I'd like to view by date added (subscribed to) or by genre/category. Most of all I'd like to separate the currently subscribed from the old unsubscribed podcasts.

They appear sorted alphabetically by Podcast name,
but I'd like to view by date added (subscribed to) or by genre/category.

Most of all I'd like to separate the currently subscribed from the old unsubscribed podcasts.

And if any body knows... is there a way to remove the podcast's hidden tag. I download serials, books by installment. They download as podcasts. I can manually change them to audiobooks, but if I have to re-import the files they will, once again, show up as podcasts.

ipod, iphone, ipad. Windows 8.1

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 11:30 PM

There are no replies.

Is there a way of sorting podcasts? They appear sorted alphabetically by Podcast name, but I'd like to view by date added (subscribed to) or by genre/category. Most of all I'd like to separate the currently subscribed from the old unsubscribed podcasts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.