It sounds like after you restored the device you can no longer use it to connect to the bluetooth in your vehicle. I would recommend that you try the troubleshooting in the article named:
iOS: How to troubleshoot Bluetooth connections
- Check that you are in range of the Bluetooth device with which you are trying to pair your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Most Bluetooth devices have a range of approximately 30 feet.
- On your iOS device, tap Settings > Bluetooth and find your device in the list. If your device says Not Connected, tap the name of your device to attempt to connect it.
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and then on again.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and fully charged or connected to power.
- Restart your iOS device.
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth and locate the Bluetooth accessory you are currently connected to or attempting to connect to. Then tap and Forget this Device. Try to pair your Bluetooth accessory again.
- Note: You may need to re-enter your Bluetooth accessory PIN if your accessory requires one. Some common PINs are 0000, 1111, and 1234.
- Restart your Bluetooth accessory by turning it off and then on again1.
- Update your device to the latest version of software. See how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If your Bluetooth accessory has upgradeable firmware, check to see that you have the latest version1, 2.
Also the Extedned Troubleshooting section from down the bottom of the article of needed
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Thanks for the info . Still can not par to my car or the new device I have purchased jawbone . My wife can pair up to my car tried to pair up-to jawbone her phone initially saw it then disappeared .
This issue of connection ie visuality my friend htc phone can see my phone and he can connect to my phone . How ever when I try to search for his phone I cannot see his phone . My phone. Bluetooth device does not see any device .
I also have an iPad and cannot pair this up to the jawbone
My phone is an iphone 4 s and is up-to date with lastest software
My iPad is 16gb with wifi and SIM card again latest soft ware
My wife's phone is I phone 5
Also home computer can not see iPad or my phone ?
Any ideas or do I have to go into my local apple store for some tech help ?