Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get the lost/ deleted iPhone notes back?

When I was took a new note, the iPhone stopped to work a few minutes, and then everything seems Ok.

But all the notes I have taken lost. this has never happened before and I've had some notes in there for over a year.

Does anyone know how/ why this happened, and more importantly how to recover them?

The notes are meaningful for me, I want to restore them.

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 2:18 AM

8 replies

Dec 23, 2013 7:37 PM in response to luo.an

Here I show you 3 steps to recover deleted notes on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, hope it can help you

Step 1. Scan Backup File

Through sync, iTunes makes a backup file of your iPhone automatically. But this file is unreadable. Take it easy. Just launch the Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod program which you've installed on your computer, and then this tool will automatically detect & display all iTunes backup files on your computer. Select the one of your device and click "Start Scan".

Step 2. Recover Deleted, Lost Notes on iPhone

Step 3. Save the Recovered Notes on Your Computer

Dec 23, 2013 11:14 PM in response to luo.an

Hey, if you have backed up your iPhone files, things will be much easier! You can use iPubsoft iPhone Backup Extractor if you want to recover lost/deleted iPhone notes or more! Only few steps are required totally! You just need to plug your iPhone to your computer, and then choose the backup file you want to scan, choose the notes you would like to get back, and finally get them back by clicking the "Recover" button!

Jan 25, 2014 5:15 AM in response to luo.an

If you did the backup of your notes before losing or deleting then you can easily get the lost/deleted iPhone notes back by the following steps:

1. First don't connect your iPhone directly to computer because the iTunes only saves the most recent backup

2. Now make sure that you have a valid backup as listed iTunes> preferences> devices

3. Before connecting your iPhone make sure to check iTunes>preferences> devices "prevent iPhone from syncing automatically." Because this will ensures we don't erase the previously stored backup. Then select "OK" and close the window after checking " don't sync"

4. Now connect your iPhone to your computer and run iPhone Data Recovery.

5. Select the iPhone as seen in the left bar of iTunes, as listed under the devices .

6. Select version and click on restore from options.

7. It takes a while to for iPhone to erase itself, reset and restart.

8. After the iPhone is restart you will see Set Up Your iPhone in iTunes on your computer, and now just click the restore from the backup and click continue. It will take 10 to 12 minutes to recover your deleted notes, photos, music, videos, etc.

Can I get the lost/ deleted iPhone notes back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.