Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Corrupted font list in Motion 5.1

Hi everyone,

since installing Motion 5.1 (update from 5.0.7) I have several problems. One for instance is my from now on impossible to use font list...

I already tried to create lists with fewer fonts containing but this does not help - the font's names keep hidden like shown in the screenshot below.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

User uploaded file

Motion 5, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 2:32 AM

3 replies

Jan 14, 2014 10:28 AM in response to denis486

To be clear, you resolved this after reinstalling several times, then it came back, and now you've re-installed it 27 times and the issue is still there? Have you changed anything else about your setup in that time? Have you added new fonts? The first thing I would try is go to the Font Book application, select all the fonts and from the file menu select "Validate Font". This will run through your fonts and determine possible errors. I'd try disabling any fonts that show errors and see if this helps.

Jan 14, 2014 10:42 AM in response to GFXZen

Hi GFXZen,

Thanks for your reply!

Exactly - it may have been 25 times but over 20 times of re-installing is a good ballpark figure...

I have already run font validation multiple times and erased fonts I do not use that often but still no effect! :(

I'll update you tommorrow when I tried it again - I stopped my attempts for today!

Best regards!

Corrupted font list in Motion 5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.