Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Well, a very very small bug entered my MacBook Pro screen, I watched him for some minutes and then e stopped. Then i chrushed, he died, now he's not leaving the screen (between the screen and the cristal). What should i do?

Well, a very very small bug entered my MacBook Pro screen, I watched him for some minutes and then e stopped. Then i chrushed, he died, now he's not leaving the screen (between the screen and the cristal). What should i do? Not sending a bug report to apple i'm sure

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 4:49 AM

Now that last line is a keeper!

The only thing that I could suggest is to take the machine to your local Apple Store or an AASP and see if they can remove the remaining bug matter. No idea if it would be covered by warranty or how much it would cost.

Good luck,

Clinton

1 reply

Well, a very very small bug entered my MacBook Pro screen, I watched him for some minutes and then e stopped. Then i chrushed, he died, now he's not leaving the screen (between the screen and the cristal). What should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.