Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud tabs are not showing on iphone

When I scroll to the bottom of the pages view in safari on the iphone 5 I don't get the iCloud tabs showing. I've tried resetting the phone and ipad and have even tried a full restore and went through the trouble shooting section on the iCloud section. Private brousing is off and iCloud accounts are the same on both ipad and iphone. Help?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 6:26 AM

17 replies

Jan 1, 2014 3:21 AM in response to taoprophet420

On the iPhone 5 and ipad air I don't believe there should be an icloud tabs folder. On the iPad it's just the cloud tab at the top right and with the iPhone 5 the tabs should be listed below the web page tabs in safari if you scroll down. In my case my ipad air seems to have all the functionality working but on the iPhone I cannot scroll down to see the tabs which makes me think the issue is with the phone. I have honestly gave up trying to fix this as I have run out of ideas. Gonna wait for the next apple ios7 update and hope it fixes the issue!!!

iCloud tabs are not showing on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.