Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game center glitch?

hi guys, i recently bought my new iphone 5s, and I was so eager to play with my friends through gamecenter, unforunately im not able to connect to my friends nor the other way around. We can both recieve invites as well as our notifacations are definitely on. We tried several games, it says waiting.... then failed or directly failed.I am very disapointed since i really wanted to race my friends, just to say i can use automatch, meaning that i can play with random people, but not my friends. We are in different houses when we try to connect, we also have strong Wifi connection. I cannot find a solution online, please someone help me.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 7:21 AM

There are no replies.

Game center glitch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.