Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found an old ipod with a wheel that has nothing on it but music. I charged it and put it on speakers, tried the earphones but no sound comes out. What am I not doing. l have one myself that works on both the speakers and earphones. Help.

I found an old ipod with a wheel (I have one also). Mine works fine. This one holds a charge and has great music but nothing else. When I put it on speakers or plug in earphones there is no sound. What am I doing wrong. When I put mine ont the same equilplment it works fine. If something is broken in the found one, what would that be that would eliminate the sound?

iPod classic

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 1:35 PM

1 reply

I found an old ipod with a wheel that has nothing on it but music. I charged it and put it on speakers, tried the earphones but no sound comes out. What am I not doing. l have one myself that works on both the speakers and earphones. Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.