Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Previously bought movies not showing up on the itunes store?

As I was looking through my itunes for my ipad mini I noticed that the movies I've bought aren't showing up. To convince myself that it might have been a error I checked my ipod - it didn't show up. Then I checked my mac: most of the movies that I have bought have been erased from the itunes store.

I have bought the following:

-Lord of the Rings Trilogy HD

-The Butterfly Effect

-Cast Away

-I served the King of England

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The butterfly Effect have been erased from my itunes store but not from my MacBook Pro.

What happened? Has this ever happened to anybody else? Should I contact apple? I'm afraid they're going to say something like "We can't do anything" or "It's not showing up, you may have to buy it again."

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 4:28 PM

1 reply

Dec 23, 2013 8:25 PM in response to MarioCookies

I don't have an iTunes Store account so I cannot double check availability. I know items can be pulled from the iTunes Store by the distributors. I know the distributors can also disallow more than one download without additional payment. I do not know if this applies to any of the movies you have mentioned. Since some of them are not exactly obscure releases it would strike me as strange if they were no logner being sold.

Double check you have not accidentally hidden the purchases (I am not on my home computer so I cannot easily find a link to the Apple document outlining this).

Previously bought movies not showing up on the itunes store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.