Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes and App Store in US store but I'm in Australia

I heard a song last night on a tv show and used the app "shazam" to find it. When It took me to the iTunes Store it said something about this song is only available in the US and it said something like would you like to switch stores so I pressed "OK". But this morning I realized on the App Store my featured page was completely different to my featured page on my iPhone and also in the music app I have iTunes Radio just on my ipod and I'm in Australia and I know it's not going to be available til next year. So I'm wondering how I get my ipod back to the Australian stores.

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4, 5th Gen

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 4:51 PM

3 replies

Dec 23, 2013 4:57 PM in response to Whatbruz

Whatbruz wrote:

So I'm wondering how I get my ipod back to the Australian stores.

Try This...

Close All Open Apps... Sign Out of your Account... Perform a Reset... Try again...

Reset ( No Data will be Lost )

Press and Hold the Sleep/Wake Button and the Home Button at the Same Time...

Wait for the Apple logo to Appear...

Usually takes about 15 - 20 Seconds... ( But can take Longer...)

Release the Buttons...

iTunes and App Store in US store but I'm in Australia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.