Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant remamber my account security guestions locked out

I an locked out of my itunes store grom buying songs ,Can't remamber my two security questions how can i fix this ?

Windows 8

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 8:42 PM

2 replies

Dec 23, 2013 8:44 PM in response to bob1254

Click here for information. If you can't reset them through the method described in that article or by sending yourself a rescue email(the email may take a few hours to arrive), contact the iTunes Store staff via the link in the 'Additional Information' section.

It isn't possible to create a rescue email address without correctly answering two of the questions. Nobody on these boards can reset them for you.

(95367)

Dec 23, 2013 8:46 PM in response to bob1254

The Three Best Alternatives for Security Questions and Rescue Mail

1. Use Apple's Express Lane.

Go to https://expresslane.apple.com ; click 'See all products and services' at the

bottom of the page. In the next page click 'More Products and Services, then

'Apple ID'. In the next page select 'Other Apple ID Topics' then 'Forgotten Apple

ID security questions' and click 'Continue'. Please be patient waiting for the return

phone call. It will come in time depending on how heavily the servers are being hit.

2. Call Apple Support in your country: Customer Service: Contact Apple support. Ask

to speak to Security Support.

3. Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions.

How to Manage your Apple ID: Manage My Apple ID

i cant remamber my account security guestions locked out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.