Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help running Amazon Cloud Player in iPod Touch 3rd Generation

Hi,

We just bought a used iPod Touch Gen 3 for my son. We are using the latest OS available for his device: iOS 5.1.1. I've set him up with my AppleID so that he can play the games, etc I've already purchased for him for my iPad 3, which is running iOS6.

When I try to install Amazon Cloud Player on his device we receive the error that it is only compatible with iOS6.

Is there any way to install an older version of Amazon Cloud Player on his iPod Touch while still using my Apple account, which runs the iOS6 version of Cloud Player?

Thanks,

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1, 3rd Gen

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 6:49 AM

Hello, Audg!

I'm actually kinda confused, I know that on for example, the iPhone 3GS, it should ask for you to download an older version. As seen in the following screenshot:

User uploaded file

Did you see this at all? This should of happened in the proccess in the install. Try to install it again, see what happens.

Regards, Maxx 🙂

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2013 6:49 AM in response to Audg

Hello, Audg!

I'm actually kinda confused, I know that on for example, the iPhone 3GS, it should ask for you to download an older version. As seen in the following screenshot:

User uploaded file

Did you see this at all? This should of happened in the proccess in the install. Try to install it again, see what happens.

Regards, Maxx 🙂

Help running Amazon Cloud Player in iPod Touch 3rd Generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.