Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Step count for iPod Nano 6th generation will not synchronize with Nike +

I have a iPod nano 6th generation, and even itunes warning that sends data from my walks to Nike +, it does not appear in my activities. When I use my iPhone 5 app they go normal, but my walks in the gym for ipod nano will not!

Anyone know what might be going on?

thanks

iPod nano

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 2:11 PM

5 replies

Dec 30, 2013 1:11 AM in response to -rAs!™

Nike changed their website ( http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/active ) in May 2012:

The site will be down while we move to the new Nike+. Your steps, runs and gym workouts are safe and sound. When Nike+ Active returns, your data will be there -- on a platform that lets you do more than ever before. Thanks for conquering the world with us, and, in the meantime, check out the new Nike+.

But the website is still not available. With my old ipod nano 5g I was able to sync with the new Nike+ website till Spring 2013. My iPod 7G was never be able to sync walks to the website (only the runs). The Nike support told me, that is was a bug, that I was able to sync with the new Nike+ website and now the bug is fixed, so I'm not able to sync anymore.

It looks like, the website will never return, because everyone at apple and nike is telling me, that I'm the only guy, who is using the ipod for stepcount.

regards harry

Step count for iPod Nano 6th generation will not synchronize with Nike +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.