Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.1.3.8 in Windows 7, 64-bit, not working with Remote App or with Airport Express

The last time I tried to use both the Airport Express and the Remote App was probably about 6 or 7 weeks ago, and they worked fine. However, with the current version, none of it is working. I've tried restarting, and reinstalling iTunes from scratch. I've rebooted the wireless router. Both devices are connecting to the network, getting DHCP leases, and can communicate over the network just fine for other means. The Airport Utility can talk to the Airport Express over the wireless, and the iPhone can reach everything else as well.

If I plug the Airport Express into ethernet, iTunes still can't see it. But I can still talk to it with the Utility.

Everything seems to indicate proper networking, and yet neither of them can talk to iTunes anymore. What changed in the software? Everything is the same with my network.

Airport Express, Remote App, iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 4:57 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes 11.1.3.8 in Windows 7, 64-bit, not working with Remote App or with Airport Express

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.